Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pancakes and Pumpkins

We've been out of town for the past three weekends, and to say that we were looking forward to a weekend at home with no plans would be a big understatement! We took advantage of it by enjoying a big pancake breakfast followed by a visit to our local pumpkin patch!


hmmm. These look interesting!

So far so good, those big people are letting me touch them. They are squishy!

I can't believe it! They are letting me eat them! But I'm having trouble getting them in my mouth!!

I'm getting the hang of these pancakes! They are really tasty!!

All done! Now, if I could just figure out this sippy cup thing they keep making me hold!



Nothing like pumpkin pickin' in 90 degree weather!

I like this one! It's just my size.

Checking out the pigs in the petting zoo!

No comments: