Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This & That

It's been a very busy month since I last updated this very lonely blog. We moved back to the upstate, have been out of town two weekends, & have all been sick. When I say we all have been sick, I don't mean a piddly little cold that we all caught. I mean that Whit saw his new pediatrician 3 times the first two weeks we were here & John has been sick with a bacterial infection that has relegated him to the bed for the week.
BUT, we're settled, Whit's in school, I've got my home office set up, and we LOVE it! We love our house, love Whit's new school, and so far I love working from home.
We haven't taken a ton of pictures over the past month, but here are few random ones...

Whit loved "helping" us pack. Actually, he was really good at putting things in boxes. Before sealing, I'd have to make sure all the random toys, shoes, socks, and refrdgerator magnets were removed. More than helping pack the boxes, Whit liked to climb on top of them. He's become quite the little climber. I'm sure our first trip to the ER is not too far in the future.

Whit also has discovered the toilet paper. I'm really surprised it took him this long. However, he's obsessed. It's only cute the first time.


Just before we moved, Whit learned to drink from a straw. It's awesome!! And sometimes messy.

On one of our last nights in Charleston, we had this view from our front door. I can't think of another time that I could see the entire arch of a rainbow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: