We had to go to target to get a few things tonight & had both boys with us. Whit was in a great mood & was very talkative while we were there.
A couple of things you need to know before reading any further.
1. Whit is obsessed with vacuum cleaners. He used to be terrified of them, but now loves them. Every time we go to Target, Whit wants to see the vacuum cleaners.
2. We've been talking about all things "potty" for quite some time now, which often means we have to refer to certain anatomy and body parts. You know where I'm going with this.
So Whit & I were in the grocery section, and I had his cart next to a Target team member who was stocking the shelves. Whit & the Target team member had the following exchange...
Whit: Haaaayyyy
TTM: What's up man?
Whit: I wone go see dose bacuum cleaners
TTM: What's that little dude?
Whit: Dose bacuum cleaners
Me: He wants to go see the vacuum cleaners. He loves them.
TTM: that's kind of weird.
Whit very loudly to TTM as we're walking away: Bye-byeh Mayann. See you ladur alligadur.
Later as we were checking out, the cashier rang up a very large pack of diapers for Whit. As I watched the price on the screen appear I looked at Whit and said, "Whit we've go to get you using the potty." With out hesitating once, he looked at me and loudly said, "Mommy, that's my penis."
Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment