Happy Anniversary to my parents today!! I don't know how many years they have been married, but it's somewhere above 30! So congratulations Mom & Dad!!
Also, Congratulations to our friends Hope & Curtis on the birth of their first child. Grace Elizabeth was born this past weekend & we can't wait to head back to the upstate to see her!!
While I'm sending out messages, happy birthday to Ashley York, whose birthday is today!!
There's not much new to report with John. He's still studying A LOT, but doing really well. I know he can't wait for this class to be over (there are 4 weeks left counting this one).
This past weekend we had our next door neighbors over for dinner on Friday & enjoyed getting to know them a little better. Saturday I was lucky enough to spend the day on a boat with some friends cruising around Charleston. A boat always makes everything more fun! It always amazes me how beautiful Charleston's marshlands are. We are lucky to have such gorgeous natural beauty so close. We are also very lucky to have friends with boats who invite us along :)
1 comment:
It's 36 Years.
Beth
Post a Comment