Monday, October 16, 2006

Not much as been going on, so I haven't posted in a while. There's only so much you can say about studying late and working long hours. That pretty much sums up the past month. I did get to go to New York for work last week. I hadn't been since I was in the 8th or 9th grade. Even then it was only for a couple of days for a church trip and I don't remember much about it. I didn't have a lot of free time to go sightseeing (I was only there 2 days), but had a great time just walking around Midtown for a couple of hours before I had to get to the airport.

John's birthday is today. We celebrated tonight by studying and working. I know everyone is upset they couldn't celebrate with us at our MUSC dental school/Pratt-Thomas Gumb themed party.

We are headed to Clemson this weekend, to watch the tigers play Georgia Tech. Should be a good game, and maybe we'll even get to be on ESPN's gameday. We always get to the games super early, but even we won't be there early enough to get close to the Gameday set.

No comments: