Last weekend John & I went to the MUSC College of Dental Medicine's annual Halloween party. I wish we had pictures of others at the party because these people go all out, and I'm always impressed by how great the costumes are (& where they find time to make them). Some of the better ones this year were: A couple who came as chicken & the Chic-fil-A cow (which was a genuine cow costume from a local Chic-Fil-A franchise); a guy dressed as the Heisman Trophy; a Tommy Bowden look-a-like; Tom Cruise and Goose from Top Gun; and the band Kiss. But the best one was four guys who came as the Jamaican bobsled team - complete with cardboard bobsled. The four guys had to walk everywhere together to stay in their bobsled. So when they went to the bar, the guy in the front would order drinks for all of them & pass them back. It was hilarious.
John & I went as Joe DiMaggio & Marilyn Monroe...
No comments:
Post a Comment