Monday, March 30, 2009

2 month check-up & Waterfront Park

The past seven days have been full of firsts! Whit turned two months old on March 24, and the very next day he went to the doctor for his 2 month check-up, and first round of shots. He has grown quite a bit in two months, but is still a little peanut. He weighed 7 lbs & 15 oz. I felt bad for the little guy; he was oh so close to 8 lbs. He also has grown 2 inches and now is 21 inches long. He is in the 3rd percentile for height, but is still not on the chart for weight. Strangely enough, his head circumference is in the 10th percentile (who does he get his big head from??). He had to get 3 shots, and was a champ. He cried just for a bit, and then fell asleep.

A few days later, I had a girls weekend with two of my best friends, Amie & Leslie. I spent Friday night away from home, which was my first night away from Whit. John is great with him, so I was able to have a wonderful time without any worries. I also was able to get my first full night of sleep in 2 months.

Sunday, after the girls left, we decided to take Whit on his first trip downtown since it was such a beautiful day! The pictures below are from our visit to Waterfront Park.





1 comment:

Laurie R. said...

These are all sweet pictures. You have such a beautiful family!