Monday, April 13, 2009

New toys!

Whit has grown quite a bit over the past 2 or 3 weeks & we were able to try out some new toys (you can see in the pictures below).

Here is Whit in his big boy stroller!  He is going to love being able to see out!

I'm very excited that Whit is finally big enough for the Baby Bjorn!  I don't think he is as excited.  He only tolerated this for about 3 minutes.  I'm hoping he likes it better as we use it more.



He is adorable in this bumbo seat - but isn't really ready for it yet.  His head control is getting better every day, but still isn't quite good enough for the bumbo.


One thing that he LOVES is his activity mat (thanks aunt Becky for this gift!!).  He gets so excited when we put him on it & he usually starts grinning as soon as the music starts.  We have a video of him playing on it & as soon as I learn how to post videos, I'll put it on here.  I love it as much as he does b/c it lets me get things done around the house while he stays occupied.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: