Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Blue

Whit has had a mild case of cradle cap that has caused a lymph node behind his left ear to swell. His pediatrician recommended that we wash his hair every few days with selson blue shampoo. We don't want to get it in his eyes, since it would burn. So we've been washing it over the sink, instead of in the bathtub. We thought it would be horrible trying to do this, because he generally hates bath time all together (so we thought trying to wash his hair over the sink would be difficult). We were surprised to find that he actually likes having his hair washed, just as long as the rest of his body doesn't have to get wet. So now I'm thinking his hatred of bath time has more to do being cold, than not liking the water. I think he looks pretty cute when we're washing his hair, so I thought I'd post a pic...

1 comment:

Laurie R. said...

He is so precious!