Tuesday, January 05, 2010

pre-Christmas activities

The two weeks before Christmas we finally got a chance to do some holiday activities! We went to the Festival of Lights at the James Island County Park, and put up our Christmas tree.

While at the Lights, Whit got to experience his first carousel ride. (I was also riding the carousel, so you'll have to excuse the photos. It's hard to take a picture of a moving target while you're moving in the opposite direction!)

Whit wasn't as interested in the tree as I thought he'd be. While I was a little disappointed he wasn't more curious, I was thankful we weren't constantly having to worry about broken ornaments & an overturned tree. He did like the lights if you held him next to the tree. At least I think he liked them. He tried to eat them. That constitutes interest, right?

Giving Daddy a high-five while waiting in the long line. That's one of Whit's newest tricks!

Riding the Carousel. He doesn't look too sure about it.



No comments: