Remember me talking in an earlier post about how Whit likes the letter D? If you missed it, you did in fact read this correctly. Most children have a favorite stuffed animal or blanket they become attached to. My son has the letter D. I was looking through some pictures today & came across several where Whit is toting that D around. You probably don't find it as funny as I do, but I thought I'd share a few anyway.
There are also a couple of pictures that show why we are constantly living on the brink of disaster at all times. Whit is trying to pull up on everything. He's gotten A LOT better, and is successful about 90% of the time. It's that other 10% that makes my heart stop every time he reaches up.
Whit's in heaven here. He's got his "D" AND he's standing up.
Here he is pulling up the "D". There's some fierce concentrating going on.
He's all smiles now that he has his trusty "D" in hand.
Notice there is no coffee table. We had to take it out of the den after one too many falls.

No comments:
Post a Comment