Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Self Feeder

We've been working lately with Whit on feeding himself. It's something we were pretty slack about for a long time. It makes meal time twice as long, and creates ten times the mess. Since we started, Whit's really improved at picking up the food & getting it into his mouth. However, the mess he creates still leaves a lot to be desired. It does make for some fun pictures though.

Check it out Mom! I can eat this cracker by myself!

This fish is harder to pick up, but I'm trying really hard.

Did I get it all? I think I left some on my finger.

I'm getting better at using my "pinchers", but sometimes it's just easier to shove it all in.

Hey look! It fits in my nose too!

This is why Daddy doesn't like meal time!

But I LOVE it!!!

No comments: