We're having the hottest summer I can remember. It's been unbearably hot - way too hot to play outside for very long.
So a couple of weeks ago, when Whit seemed to be into EVERYTHING, we decided to try a new activity that was perfect for the shaded garage. I'd read in a few different places that "painting" with water was a great activity for kids Whit's age. I was excited to try it out.
Whit however didn't get that he was supposed to like this. He kept trying to eat the paint brush. After about 2 minutes of trying to get him to use the brush to "paint" the garage floor instead of eating it, I gave up. He was much happier stepping in and out of the water basin. Finally, he just plopped down in it. I didn't blame him. It was only about 110 outside with the heat index.

No comments:
Post a Comment