Until then, Whit will be riding into the sunset...
Monday, August 30, 2010
Giddy Up!
Whit's great aunt gave him a cute little rocking horse this summer. I felt bad for the little pony for a while, because Whit just wasn't interested. I don't know why, but after each failed attempt at putting Whit on it, I always thought about the Velveteen Rabbit and how this particular toy wasn't going to be one of Whit's favorites. Now, there is no need to worry. I don't know what changed, but about a month ago Whit decided he loved this little thing. He climbs on by himself, makes the pony talk (he talks & sings, because I'm convinced there's not a toy made today that doesn't), and then pulls out the hair in his mane. The thing will probably be bald in a month from now.
Until then, Whit will be riding into the sunset...

Until then, Whit will be riding into the sunset...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment