This is my first photo posted here that's not on full-auto mode. Here I'm still sort of cheating - and will be for a very long time - by using the semi-auto settings. Here, the camera is set to "Aperture Priority". This means I set the aperture, and the camera is nice enough to adjust other variables, such as shutter speed, to accommodate my aperture setting of choice. What I learned from this is that this is NOT going to be easy. Even with the camera doing the lion's share of the work, most of the pics were too dark or over exposed. I got lucky with this one!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Project 362 - January 7
This is my first photo posted here that's not on full-auto mode. Here I'm still sort of cheating - and will be for a very long time - by using the semi-auto settings. Here, the camera is set to "Aperture Priority". This means I set the aperture, and the camera is nice enough to adjust other variables, such as shutter speed, to accommodate my aperture setting of choice. What I learned from this is that this is NOT going to be easy. Even with the camera doing the lion's share of the work, most of the pics were too dark or over exposed. I got lucky with this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE this photo. Great job!
Post a Comment