This past weekend I drove to Atlanta to visit with my friends from high school (tagged the Get Along Gang in a high school yearbook). Amazingly, the group of girls I grew up with & graduated from TLH with are still close even though we all went to different colleges & now live in different cities. In fact, only 2 of us (out of 7) even live in the same state.
Among other things, we visited the new Georgia Aquarium, & sat outside & had awesome margueritas & fish tacos at this great restaurant close to downtown. We gave Carrie Pruitt a small baby shower while we had a home spa party. The spa party included hand, feet, neck & back massages as well as a hilarious belly dancing class (sorry, no picture of that included). We also had lots of time to visit with Ashley York's 7 mo. old daughter Kendall, who was by far the star of the weekend! She is adorable & absolutely the most easy-going, laid back baby I've ever seen. Laurie, we missed you (wish that Alaska wasn't so far away)! Thanks to Carrie Pruitt for being such a great host!! I love these girls & am lucky that we all make such a great effort to stay close!
GAG with Deepo, the GA Aquarium's mascot.

Here is Kendall helping Carrie open her gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment