Wednesday, June 07, 2006

First Week

After having a month off enjoying Charleston, entertaining parents & getting settled in our new house, we finally started work & school this week. I've been there only 3 days & already know that I don't remember enough from my E&Y days & that I don't know nearly enough about Microsoft Word. Other than that, it seems to be going well.

John will have to write some about his experiences this week when he has a chance (maybe 3 months from now). He had 2 days of orientation (during which they were nice enough to inform him that tuition is increasing 18%) & today was his first day of gross anatomy. If you're lucky enough, he will discuss with you, as he did with me, exactly how he got to cut on the body that has been assigned to him. - Ashley

No comments: