Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My Thanksgiving post is a bit belated. Actually, all my posts are belated because I can't seem to stay on top of things. But better late than never, right?

We made our umpteenth trip to the Upstate this fall for Thanksgiving. However, unlike our previous trips for football games, this trip wasn't rushed, and we got to visit with family members we don't get to see too often. In fact, we were so busy visiting, that I didn't get a single picture at lunch with the Daniel family.

Thanksgiving weekend had a little of everything. We had a lot of food, some napping, some studying (well, lots off studying for John), some ping pong (2nd annual Madden Thanksgiving ping pong tournament), & some shopping. We also had some football - but we won't be discussing that.

We are very blessed & I'm glad we have a holiday that lets us focus on all the goodness that surrounds us. I am most thankful for my healthy baby boy, my loving husband, & wonderful family.





No comments: