I 'might' have had a girls weekend in Asheville with two of my best friends.
That girls weekend 'might' have been followed by a week when I had to play single-mom (HOW do those moms do it????) while John was out of town for a week for school.
That week when I had Whit by myself, he 'might' have gotten croup. Just as he got over croup, he 'might' have gotten a second virus with a 104 fever.
Right after John got home, we 'might' have helped host a wedding shower for some friends. The very next day we 'might' have packed up to head to the Upstate for a week. During all of that John 'might' have also been sick.
That week in the Upstate, we 'might' have been checking out options for after John graduates that will literally affect the rest of our lives. While weighing these options I 'might' have gotten a stomach virus, followed by a cold.
The next week, I 'might' have been slammed at work since I 'might' have missed the previous two weeks of work.
The following weekend (this weekend), we 'might' have helped host a baby shower.
So you 'might' let me off the hook -- especially if I promise to do better???
In all seriousness, we have major life decisions ahead of us. John graduates in 2 months (crazy, huh?) We're trying to decide where we'll live, where John will be working, and what we'll be doing with the house we have now. Until a couple of weeks ago, we were also trying to decide what I would do for work when we moved. I love my job in Charleston and was getting pretty upset about having to leave it; especially in this job market. Luckily, I have the best employer ever, and they are going to let me work from home when we move (whenever & where ever that may be!). We'll keep you posted on everything else!
Until then, here are some pics from the past couple of months.
No comments:
Post a Comment