Thursday, April 01, 2010

1st Haircut

While we were visiting Anderson during John's spring break we took Whit to get a much-needed first hair cut. He did okay for the first couple of minutes. However, it was all downhill after that. I was really afraid that I wouldn't like his hair cut after it was done because it would make him look too grown up. I was totally wrong though - I loved it!! It looked adorable!

The day before the haircut, Whit had a visit from his great-grandfather! As you can see - the hair was getting out of control!

Waiting for our turn. Luckily, they had lots of toys.

They even had a slide! What fun!

He was all smiles at first.

We tried to keep him entertained.

But that didn't last long.

Aren't you glad you don't have her job??!!


He screamed through the rest of it.

Much better!

All done & All Better!

No comments: